Discover the tools for reducing stress, managing classroom behaviors, and engaging students.
In the New Teacher Toolbox, you'll find:
- 7-Module Course
- PDF Workbook
- New Teacher Toolbox BONUSES
- Professional Development Completion Certificate with Recertification Points
With these tools, you'll learn how to:
- Create an effective classroom management plan.
- Transform negative classroom behaviors and create a positive classroom community.
- Stay positive even when you feel like you're surrounded by negativity.
- Reduce stress so that you can enjoy teaching.
- Simplify the lesson planning process so that you can have a life outside of teaching.
- Create your own teaching resources when the resources you need are unavailable or don't exist.
- Get your students excited about learning using hands-on methods and technology.
- So much more!
Topics covered in the 8-module, video training course:
- Classroom Management
- Mindset and Self-Care
- Classroom Organization and Lesson Planning
- Technology in the Classroom
- Creating Teaching Resources Aligned to Standards
- Creating Digital Resources
- Project-Based Learning
- Using Centers in the Classroom
NEED SUPPORT? Email: [email protected]